Roscoe is generally a rambunctious & rowdy dog. We like to call him Dunder-dog, because - well let's just say he was chasing butterflies when God was handing out smarts. He is however very loyal to his master George. We figured out that while Roscoe got here first - he was intended to be the Bear's dog because he was facinated by him from the moment he came home. Yesterday, I caught the two of them playing together under the dining room table:
 |
| You want the rawhide? |
 |
| I don't know, it looks pretty tasty... |
 |
I think I'll keep it for myself!
|
Today, however was a rough day for our Rascally Roscoe. Today the Grim Snipper caught up with our hero! He'll never be the same again. Poor Roscoe!
 |
| The pain... |
 |
| The loss... |
 |
| The indignity! |
No comments:
Post a Comment