I am the very proud mom of three adult children. Allan's a USN Corpsman currently attached to the USMC 2/1 Echo Co; Elena's an ASU Graduate w/ a bachelor's degree in social service, and Brittany's a brand new mommy. George, is the most adorable grandson you ever did see. I also like to brag about my two chihuahuas, Stuie & Roscoe.
How do you know me?
Thursday, March 31, 2011
I'm freakin' EXHAUSTED!
Today was loooong and stressful. I couldn't wait to get out of work today - I don't know if it was because I didn't get any sleep last night or because I was already emotional and therefore wound pretty damned tight, or if it was just the perfect storm of everybody having a bad day at once, but the vibe in the office was icky, there were too many things happening at once, and tension was HIGH all day. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over and done with - a week off sounds downright blissful right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment