How do you know me?

Monday, April 4, 2011

Counting down...

Allan's tour of duty is winding down. I just got an email today from the Family Readiness Officer telling me the window in which his return date will fall. I can't wait until he gets home, not just because I can't wait to see him... but because I know that he won't be going out again. This is his last tour! While I count down the days to my son's return from Afghanistan, I am reminded of those who are just starting on their tour of duty; 400wakeups, and of those who've been wounded; Russ Moseley, and those will not be returning; wade's world.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out! It's true...we are just at the beginning of our 400 Wake-ups...but I am SO happy that your son will be returning safely to you soon!! That is fantastic news!! And yay for some r&r back home. I know you will enjoy every minute of it. ;)
    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete